Monday, December 8, 2008

Fall Fiasco 2008

Fall Fiasco is just that...a weekend of craziness!
High schoolers + mud and wetness= amazing times!




November 7-9th I was able to hang out with a few girls and guys from Medical Lake Younglife as well as the surrounding areas for our fall camp at Riverview Bible Camp. First, I love this place! It's gorgeous! Second, I love the chance to get "away" and be crazy with some of the coolest kids from our club. So here are some pictures, mostly from the girls' freetime on Saturday.
Girl talk before club

My partner in crime, Krista

Jaydra, Cassie and I

Part of our photo shoot...I really don't know

Our classy gentlemen...I don't know who the 3 dudes on the right are though...?

They treated us well with the grub! Here we have spaghetti, meatballs, salad, garlic bread and yummy strawberry shortcake!

Krista and I taking a break from the photo shoot

I wish this was in color! So pretty! The leaves were so bright...what a great weekend!

6 comments:

Steve said...

Sounds like a fun adventure. Looks like a great place. Where is it?

Tiffany said...

Looks like a blast! I LOVE that first picture of all of you! Very cool!

Michael W. Bergquist said...

I like the black and whites. It looks like you had a lot of fun. I'm not sure where that bible camp is or what lake ... plan to look it up next. Happy Holidays.

jessithompson said...

I agree with Tiff - the first picture is my fav. Looks like you guys had a great time!

Ali Ty Stitt said...

place brings back some memories... :)

Anonymous said...

Wow.. I don't know how I found your blog Sheena. Haha.
But wow.. I remember taking these pictures. That was really fun.
With how many times we had to take the jumping in the air picture to make sure it was JUST right. haha =]
Well I'll see you next Young Life club. And thanks again for filling out that reference form for me =]