Friday, January 16, 2009

Getting back into the swing of things...

The combination of the weather, my leaky ceiling, the holidays, and a last minute move due to the leaky ceiling has kicked me off my "usual" routine. Thankfully, I have Tri-Fusionistas to offer scheduled workouts to get me back on track. Thanks, guys! You saved me from turning into the likes of Eeyore and kept me more like Tigger!























































Now, if I could just find a pool that won't strip me of all my moolah.



Also, thanks to Steve and the folks with the Brooks ID program, I will be sportin' some awesome apparel. Gosh, this sport gets better and better each year!





4 comments:

Michael W. Bergquist said...

See 'ya for a run from Ali's house when?

M-Dot said...

Yeah Sheena... Welcome back to the tortured and the mentally touched;)
Glad to hear you're good. BAT's any time soon?
Mss ya chicki...

Michelle

Tiffany said...

Sure has been fun to see your smiling face at workouts! Keep up the good work!

jessithompson said...

So fun to get to work out together... always love it when your smiling face comes through the door.