Friday, May 23, 2008

Matt said....

Matt said I needed to keep updating my blog; that he wanted to know how my blisters were doing.

The Spring Thaw Duathlon last weekend was a great "fun run" for me. I gladly stepped in to do the running leg for Ali since she hurt her foot. So, Team DurBubbs struck again! (our first team event was last years' Post Falls Du in which we took 3rd in the team division) This was my first time running this year in "hot" weather and it SUCKED. And the blisters Matt has been so concerned about? Gone...and my pretty new BROOKS are now dirty.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Glad to hear your blisters are gone! You need to copy some pics from the race off of the Tri Fusion Gallery and post them on your blog!

jessithompson said...

I agree. There are some cute ones of you and Ali! Nice job on the race, you girls were rockin' it!

Matt said...

great to hear your all healed up. Great race! I dig the team race wear.